Just Herbs Limited ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.just-herbs.co.uk/) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
For shipping cost calculations for your orders, please enter your preferred products into the cart and select your shipping address – your shipping options of various couriers and rates will then be generated based on the weight and destination of your order. You can choose one of available shipping options at check out. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
Online orders can be paid by debit/credit card. Payment on your credit card statement will show as ‘Just Herbs’.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any other ways to make payment. You will be passed on to a Secure Order Processing page for the processing your payment, your details will be encrypted by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. We do not store credit card details.
4. Delivery Terms
4.1. Delivery to the UK
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 business days.
4.2. Delivery to International
For international shipments, payment of import duties & taxes may be required. Just Herbs Limited pre-calculate these costs and display them at checkout and give customers the choice of pre-paying these duties and taxes, or choosing to pay them separately upon arrival in your destination country.
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 business days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
Our international customers can choose one of the following shipping options:
- Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU): You don't need to pay your import Taxes and Duties on your orders at the time of checkout. but you will get contacted by customs once your shipment arrives and will have to settle any charges in order for customs to release the shipment and have it delivered to you.
- Delivered Duties Paid (DDP): At the checkout when selecting your desired shipping method, you will see along with standard shipping rates that for an additional upfront cost payment of Import Taxes and Duties can be automatically included. This can save on the hassle of delayed deliveries due to outstanding fees incurred when the shipment arrives at your destination country.
4.3. Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped from the following Monday.
4.4. Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.5. Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1. UK VAT
UK VAT has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website for the UK domestic shipments only. No UK VAT on orders shipped to destinations outside the UK.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
For international shipments, payment of import duties & taxes may be required. Just Herbs Limited pre-calculate these costs and display them at checkout and give customers the choice of pre-paying these duties and taxes, or choosing to pay them separately upon arrival in your destination country. Just Herbs Limited encourage customers to pre-pay duties and taxes as pre-paying these will facilitate faster delivery times, and are less likely to be subject to delays at customs of the destination country.
If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Just Herbs Limited at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. See more details in our Refund Policy.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our Refund Policy.
9. Free Shipping
From time to time, we may offer you a free shipping option as one of our promotions. Please see the following conditions.
- Shipping is free if your order includes at least £ 100 of eligible items (£ xxx may be changed from time to time without notice).
- Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout and includes select carriers and shipping methods.
- There will be additional fees you must pay, like taxes & duties to locations outside the UK for international shipping. These fees (as estimated) will be shown during the checkout process and will vary from country to country.
- We reserve the right to change a courier provider without notice to one of our best available couriers on the day of delivery, that may be different from initially stated on the order confirmation.
- We reserve the right to end this promotion at any time without notice.
10. Customer service
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. If, however, for any reason, you have any hesitancy or questions, please reach out and contact us.