Refund Policy (Updated)
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which You received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
Once returns are received and accepted, we will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order. We will refund the value of the goods returned, and the actual cost of the initial delivery (or the cost of our standard delivery whichever the cost is less). Please note, you may have paid extra for express or tracked delivery, but you are only entitled to claim back the delivery maximum up to the value of the cost of our standard delivery.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, and where the purchased goods were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Faulty, Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order within 3 days of receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If the goods are damaged in transport or are faulty, please let us know straight away. The cost for the products will be refunded in full, including a refund of the actual cost of the initial delivery (or the cost of our standard delivery whichever the cost is less).
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to Us. You should send the goods to the following address:
62 George Street, Bathgate, Scotland, EH48 1PD, UK
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
Options for Refunds/Replacements
Once returns are received and accepted, you can choose from one of the following options for refunds/replacements of the returned orders.
(a) refund to your original payment method
(b) a refund in store credit for a future purchase. Your store credit will also include an additional 10% of the value of the (a) above
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
Taxes and Duties for International Shipping
When a product is shipped internationally, customs duties and taxes are often paid when it enters the receiver's country. When the unused product exits the country on its way back to us, a refund of those charges – known as duty drawback – will need to be claimed from customs. Please note, only unused goods may be used when a customer is claiming a refund from customs.
- Under Delivered Duties Paid (DDP), we will need to make a claim and we will refund you a full taxes and duties you paid on the goods returned.
- Under Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU), you are responsible to contact your customs in your country to request for the refund yourselves. We cannot be held responsible for any taxes and duties you paid directly to customs. We will endeavour to provide the necessary supporting documents which may benefit your ability to make a claim.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note that we only replace goods you received defective or damaged.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: